Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the Season

The visiting teachers crossed me off the list early this month, and I officially received my first batch of Christmas Goodies. I know it's foreshadowing a deluge of sugar and fat coming my way. If sweets are your threat to eating healthy, I'm trying to come up with some options rather than snarfing them down:

  • Re-package sweets and give them to another friend not on the same block, at work, etc.
  • Toss them in the trash immediately without any guilt
  • Give everyone in the house one goodie off the plate, then freeze the rest until you can come to your senses
  • Throw in the towel and give yourself a reason to make a lifestyle change on January 1

As training for what is to come, try to watch all five minutes of this video without getting up salivating and/or eating some kind of junk. Good luck!




Cupcake Pops & Bites: Part 2 from bakerella on Vimeo.

1 comment:

d.fine09 said...

Even though I am trying to watch what I am eating, I have to admit I am guilty of dropping off large quantities of sugary deliciousness to my VTees this year. It satified my need to bake and got it out of my house. I still have two pans of rocky road fudge in my fridge that needs to be distributed.